These documents should be scanned and submitted with the online application:
- A curriculum vitae (CV), including a photograph
- Letter of motivation (max. one A4 page) explaining why you wish to study in BCi
- Secondary school leaving certificate1)
- School annual report (Jahreszeugnis) for the most recently completed year. If it is not issued in English or German, an official translation is required (no legalization necessary)
- Birth certificate
- Proof of citizenship (for non-Austrian citizens: copy of passport)
1) These documents might have to be officially translated into English, and legalized, depending on the country in which they were issued. Please check here whether legalization requirements apply to you. Originals must be provided when requested.