Admission - Steps
- Please complete the online application form and upload all documents. On receipt of your application, the University will send you an acknowledging e-mail.
- If you need a visa to study in Austria, you should ensure that the necessary documents for a student visa and residence permit are collected. Please check with the local Austrian Consulate regarding:
- Documents required
- How long it takes to get a visa
- If you are selected, you will be invited for an on-campus Admissions Day by e-mail. The assessment process lasts approximately 6 hours and consists of:
- Personal assessment (short presentation)
- Computer-based standardized aptitude test / Intelligence test
- Computer-based English language assessment
On Admissions Day you will additionally have a guided tour on campus, the chance to ask questions about the programme and network with fellow candidates.
Please note: All parts of the assessment process take place on the same day on the University campus in Wiener Neustadt. If you live more than 1000 km from Wiener Neustadt you may choose to have your personal interview conducted via video-Skype. In this case, prior to your Skype interview you additionally have to provide us with the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test), minimum score of 1300 points / New SAT minimum score of 870 points.
- Notification of status by e-mail (acceptance / waiting list / rejection): within 1-2 weeks following the interview
- Study place in the programme is only confirmed upon:
- Returning the “Acceptance of Study Place” Agreement
- Payment of the tuition fee (Studiengebühr) and of the student union fee (ÖH-Beitrag) for the first semester by 1st August
- Signing the “Educational Agreement” on the day of enrolment
If you have any questions about the Admission Procedure please contact Ms. Martina Warnung (firstname.lastname@example.org).