The University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt finances its study places partially by the tuition fees. In addition to the tuition fees all students are required to pay the student union fee.
- Tuition fee: € 363,36
- Student union fee: € 19,70 (WS 2018/19)
Individual supplementary costs:
- Costs for learning materials such as scripts, books, office material etc.
- Cost of accommodation at the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt student dormitory depending on room size, varies from between €200 - €300 per month.
- Cost of living
- Costs for public and individual transport
- Costs for technical equipment (e.g. Laptop)
Students of the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt have numerous financial support and scholarship possibilities. For further information please visit: https://www.stipendium.at/english-information/