Erasmus+ Staff Mobility
Not only our students show their mobility and flexibility in gaining international experience.
Within the Erasmus+ programme, the university encourages academic staff to teach or research and administrative staff to spend a training on the job at a partner university.
- Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Teaching (STA)
Lecturers and staff members of the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt travel extensively to hold seminars and lectures at our partner universities worldwide (minimum of 8 hours).
In return, lecturers and employees from partner universities are more than welcome to spend a mobility period at the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt.In all cases, the guest lecture(s) will be integrated into the host institution´s curricula.
The International Office supports you in both - academic and organisational - matters. For detailed information and the application procedure please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dual Career Service
Following an initiative by the task force Gender & Diversity of Universities Austria, our university is part of a network to jointly offer dual career services in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria.
- Are you a professor at a university? (post-docs and highly qualified specialists in the scientific and artistic field will be supported as well)
- Are you considering a job in Austria?
- Are you looking for a suitable job for your partner in Vienna, Lower Austria or Upper Austria?
- Do you need information about living and working in Austria?
Then you have come to the right place!
The Dual Career Service Vienna - Lower Austria - Upper Austria aims at offering information about the potential new work environment for you and your partner that will help you make a decision.
Further information: http://www.dualcareer.ac.at/en/home/