The most important facts about FHWN at a glance:
- Founded in 1994 & 1st University of Applied Sciences in Austria.
- 80% of the students are highly satisfied with the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt, 95% would decide to study at the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt again.*
- 4 locations: Wiener Neustadt, Wieselburg, Tulln, Vienna.
- 5 faculties: Business, Engineering, Health, Security, Sport.
- 34 Bachelor & Master study programmes in German or English.**
- Part-time and full-time study options.
- Unique combination of theory and practice.
- Currently more than 3.500 students, more than 10.000 graduates.
- Internationally aligned: students from more than 60 nations.
- 95 international partner universities.
- Services for students: Institutes, competence centres, and departments.
- Research and development facilities, as wall as our research institute FOTEC.
*Universum Talent Survey 2016
**Pending accreditation by the AQ Austria